I hope you are are all keeping safe during these crazy times. Being stuck indoors can really take its toll after a while and I sure a lot of you are feeling a little unmotivated and maybe a little down right now, I know I am. I wanted to share 20 of my favourite self care ideas you can do at home to make you feel a little uplifted during these uncertain times.
20 Helpful Self Care Ideas
1) Read that book you’ve been wanting to for a while ~ now is a great time to get stuck in!
2) Declutter your makeup, clothes, house, it will make you feel really good and a weight lifted.
3) Do your makeup, this sounds simple but can really boost your mood.
4) Give yourself a manicure or pedicure, fresh nails, fresh brain!
5) Watch that series you’ve been wanting to on Netflix, no better time than isolation than to binge watch a great series.
6) Bake, this can be so relaxing and really passes the time.
7) Have a yoga session, this is especially great in the mornings after waking up, can really clear and cleanse the mind.
8) Use your daily walk to get out into nature, visit a park, get some fresh air.
9) Get up early, have breakfast, a coffee and enjoy your morning.
10) Get creative, of like my most of your job is photography, start learning how to utilise your indoor space, it’s fun, I promise!
11) Watch your favourite movie.
12) Write down 5 things you are grateful for right now, you can even start a jar and do this daily!
13) FaceTime your friends and family keeping the communication going at this time is vital.
14) Take a nap ~ if you are feeling burnt out, there’s no shame in having a little midday nap!
15) Create a vision board ~ this is great for blogging and Instagram, this really helps organise my days and months.
16) Write down your feelings.
17) Publish that blog post you’ve been umming and ahhing about!
18) Have a skincare session, do a facemask, eye patches, freshen up that skin.
19) Have a bubble bath.
20) Film a YouTube video, miss a great time to start that channel you’ve been wanting to.
Hope these ideas help you a little, let me know how you are doing, what are you doing to keep busy and entertained?
Thank you for reading! Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagramand Pinterest for the latest cruelty-free beauty updates!
**FRIENDLY REMINDER: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS THAT HELP OUT A LOT IF YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE FROM THEM (IT DOESN’T COST YOU ANYTHING EXTRA). I WILL ALWAYS TELL THE 100% TRUTH.